There are so many tips ideas and resources , you can rank your post on google .It is much easier than you think to write a powerline blog post that’s optimal. These best practices will help you rise up the Google SERP. Source:
1. It should be long enough
In general, more detailed posts rank higher in Google. According to, a minimum of 1,500 words is required if you want to rank your post in search engines. For competitive topics, I recommend that you write between 2,000 and 3,000 words. Growth Bar is a great content tool that will help you determine the best length for your blog posts.
2. Your target keyword should be used in strategically placed places in your post
Use them in:
- Page URL: [blog domain]/your-keywords-here
- Title The Fall Cast
- Meta-description: Include the target keyword in the first 100 words
- Include the caption and alt tag for your images (where applicable)
- Wherever it makes sense, you should include it in your content
3. Be sure to link the blog post to other pages of your website
Internal linking are the most important things that you can do in order to rank high in search engines.
Higher placement in SERP means more internal links. Every blog post should contain at least 2 links to the main website or other pages.
Be sure to link to your new post by linking to other posts. This will help visitors find your new post and give it a boost in search engines.
4. In the body of your post, link to authoritative sites’ resources.
Google will reward your page for linking to other trusted resources in your post. Google will see your page as a hub of resources and may reward you by allowing you to link to other reliable resources in your post.
5. So that your blog posts are easy to read, like Digital Princess blogging site. Make sure you have clear headlines or key takeaways for each section. Divide the paragraphs into shorter paragraphs. Each paragraph should not exceed 4 sentences.
6. Write a conclusion that summarises the key points from each post
Some people will read the conclusion before they decide to read the article. To encourage readers to read the entire article, you can use the conclusion as a summary of key points.
7. To break up the text, use photos, infographics, and videos.
You can make sure people spend more time on your post by breaking up the text with images, illustrations, and videos. Google will understand your image if you include your target keyword in the alt text.
8. Make a strong introductory paragraph
Once a search visitor lands on your page, you have only a few seconds to grab their attention. That’s it. It is crucial that you introduce yourself! This is something I cannot stress enough.
9. The Topics Cluster Model is used to organize blog posts
It’s great to have individual pieces that rank well in search engines. However, to make that happen, you will need to be strategic about how your blog content is categorized and linked to other parts of your site.
In response to changing consumer behavior, search engines have modified their algorithms. Search engines now favor topic-based content.
Hubspot was first to use the Topics Clusters Model for organizing blog posts. This model allows Google to index your content and see how the pieces relate to one another.
Instead of writing on topics X,Y, and Z and treating every article as an equally important piece, this cluster model would allow you to choose one “pillar” page that acts as the central hub of content for a broad topic.
Multiple content pages related to the same topic can link back to the pillar and each other.
Content clusters should be based on the topic areas your business wants to compete in. Not just a few keywords. Keywords should still be part of your overall strategy. However, topics are the umbrella that governs your keywords strategy.
This means that you will have a blog post of 3 to 4,000 words on a topic, and other articles between 1,000 and 2,000 words that link back. This is how to dominate a niche, my friends.
7 Types Of Blog Posts that Will Increase SEO
There are 7 types of good blog post that will increase SEO
1. Blog Posts on “How to”
2. Listicles: Introduce Many Ideas
3. Curate Resources
4. Templates, Checklists, Cheat Sheets
5. Case Studies
7. Keep Current
You should now be able to write blog posts that bring in significant organic traffic.
You need to make sure that your content is more valuable than the rest, given the amount of content published every day on the internet.
Before you start creating new posts, it is important to know who you are creating them for and what problem or pain point they are trying to solve. There are certain types of posts that work in all niches, so you should start with those that have proven successful.
Before creating new content, do extensive research about your audience and the content already in place. Make sure your new piece is SEO-friendly and links to other relevant resources.