Don’t know about the documents required for the CA Foundation Registration? Then, here is it!
The Institute of CA in India now started the CA foundation registration for the coming exam. Up to 1st September 2021, students can register for the May exam. As the foundation course is the first level of Chartered Accountant, students have to register first with the Board of Studies (BOS) including the CA foundation registration.
Students who have cleared their 12th exams or any similar exam through a recognized board can register for the exam. You must keep in mind before the last date registration should be done.
CA foundation exam is conducted offline, twice a year. Once you get enrolled for the course, the validity will be of three years. And by paying a revalidation fee you can renew it for the next three years. The registration fee for students is Rs. 9,600 in India and for overseas students, the fee is US$760.
For the betterment of students, and to avoid the complex registration process, students can take help from the CA Wizard registration guide.
While registering for the course, students will require some of the important documents. Therefore, read the article to find out what documents will be required, how you can register for the course and much more related information.
Important Documents Required For CA Foundation Registration
Students must keep the following list of scanned documents ready at the time of registration. These are the documents that will help you fill the form correctly. You will have an open correction window option if any data need to be corrected. Get this list checked and keep them in check:
- Attested copy of admits cards/ mark sheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form).
- Must have attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Should also have the attested copy of the Xth Marksheet/ admit card of Xth class indicating the name & date of birth.
How to Enroll for CA Foundation Course
CA Foundation Registration process is a bit lengthy process. You also go to the nearby cyber cafe or place where you can get your registration. Therefore, follow these given steps to easily register for the course.
- Click on “www.icai.org”.
- Once you landed on this website, click on the button “Students”.
- After clicking on the “Student” option, click on the tab named “Course Registration Forms”.
- Next, students have to enter their details such as Student’s Name, Student’s Gender, Student’s Date of Birth, Student’s Email Id, Mobile Number, etc.
- At the end of the page, you will find out “Generate OTP” button, to submit the personal details.
- The mobile number and the email id you entered on that you will receive an OTP.
- You have to enter the exact OTP in the given box, after that click on the “Submit” tab.
How can you log in for CA Foundation Registration?
For doing the login process, below are these steps you need to follow for login in the start the process:
- Once you have entered the OTP, a notification will be popup and then only students can log in with their registered email id and password.
- Then you have to write your User ID and Your Pass Code in the given space.
- After entering the asked information, you can click on the “log in” button.
What are the basic details needed to fill in the registration form?
To fill out the registration form, you can follow the given steps:
- After the login process, you have to enter other important details in the registration form.
- The details you have to enter in the application form are as follows:
- Father’s Name,
- Mother’s Name,
- Permanent Address,
- Pin Code,
- Category, and
How to upload your photo in the registration form?
To upload the image in the registration form, follow the given steps:
- Firstly candidates have to upload a scanned copy of all the documents.
- The size of the image width must be 21 cm, and the length must be 27 cm. If you do not follow the parameters, your form will not be approved.
- After uploading the photo, you have to click on the “Save” tab to continue with the process.
- On the new window, you will find the “Apply Now” button.
- Finally, students have to enter all the important information and then they can upload the picture in the registration form.
How to pay the registration amount?
For the payment of the registration form, follow the given steps:
- For the CA foundation course registration, students need to pay the requisite amount.
- Through the online mode of transaction, the payment will be done.
- After the successful transaction of the registration fee, the system will itself generate the Registration Form as well as the successful transaction notification.
CA Foundation Registration Complete Guide from “CA Wizard”
As you know, the registration process is very complex. Therefore, students can take help from the “CA Wizard” to register for the ICAI course. From here, students can register with ease with all the guidance necessary for the registration. A step-by-step process is provided to enrol for the course. Also, CA Wizard helps students with all the information’s like what to do after CA foundation registration, how to check the status online, what to do when registration number and date of birth do not match, and so on. Not only this, but CA Wizard also guides how to register for the course offline.
Take Away of the Blog
In conclusion, students registering for the CA foundation course must have all the above-mentioned documents. Students should know the process to fill out the exam form. Because if any issue or document is not there you need to ad them to the list so you can get it ready before filling out the form. If students find it difficult, then they can take the help of CA Wizard. CA Wizard is an online guide, which will solve every query of a CA student.